Summer Hours in June: Mon, Tues, & Wed - 10 to 2pmSummer Hours Start May 30th - Aug 8th 2017
Why get a Health Scan? Here are 6 reasons:
1) Insight into your current health: reports from the scan provide you with information about your unique health, which helps to identify your individual needs for nutritional support, appropriate medications, treatments, and/or clinical assistance. Identifying theses items early helps to prevent illness and the development of medical conditions and/or diseases. In turn, keeping your body functioning in a balanced state.
2) Identify your body’s preference for nutrients: A lot of conventional doctors are taught to group everyone together – a “One Size Fit’s All” motto. However, research and scientific data has shown this motto does not always work or benefit our health or us. The scan identifies your body’s own unique needs. Knowing your body’s preferences helps you make wise choices about your health, shows how to become healthier; including helps you choose the nutritional supplements that support your current individual health needs.
3) Save Money: Everyone who knows me, knows I LOVE to save money and help my patients save money too. How many of you have thrown money down the drain with diet programs, pills, meal replacer shakes, bars and several supplements you really felt did not work for you? There are a lot of good nutritional programs and supplements out there but do you need all of them, are you taking /doing what you really need, and is the program working for your individual needs? Several of my patients have been through numerous fad diets, weight loss / fitness programs and either felt/thought “they were just out there for the dollar or it worked for a little while for them, then for some reason stopped working.” In my opinion, this is another example of a “One Size Fits All” motto. Here’s the thing, knowing what supplements your body requires alone will save you a lot of money and take the “guessing” out of the equation. However, most of us join a weight loss program and purchase whatever “they recommend or push at the time,” with a big story about how much it helped them. I’m not arguing it may have helped them…but is that what your individual body really wants and needs? When you choose what your body needs it provides you the benefit you need and saves money on all the “things” you don’t need.
4) Increased Energy: Whether you know it we are all full of energy. Your body consumes and makes energy in its efforts to maintain a healthy balance daily. When your body uses this energy to deal with life’s extra challenges, like fighting a cold, illness or stressors; you will have less energy to preform your day-to-day physical, mental, and emotional activities. The scan helps you identify the additional support your body needs at the time to help maintain, to bring back balance and keep our energy levels up. By providing your body extra help when it is needed, allows you to handle and address the small issues before they become chronic, leaving you with more energy to enjoy life and maintain your current life style.
5) Track Your Health: The scans provide you information “in the current moment.” Tracking your scans over time can be highly beneficial, allowing you to identify trends, coherence patterns or long term issues that you will want to pay particular attention to. Keeping track of your past health scans can help you in a sense “predict the future”, by reviewing your past reports or you will see how much you have bettered your health and body from past scans. All reports give you essentially a look back through time (past health); which is a gift for the future. By helping your body stay in balance/ homeostasis, you will see the difference from scan to san. You can start to correct some of your past mistakes, habits or poor life style choices you’ve made BEFORE they affect your health in very negative ways and/or BEFORE they become chronic or develop into disease.
6) Peace of Mind: How many of you worry about your health, your spouses, children, or a family member? Worrying about your health or the health of a loved one is incredibly stressful and prevention is KEY. Sometimes it is hard to put into words what you are feeling/thinking, and then there is the added concern about things you many not consciously be aware of. The stress profile scan takes place at a subconscious level so you don’t have to worry about the words you choose to describe what you are feeling. The scans report introduces a new perspective about your unique health, enabling a more complete picture to base sound healthcare decisions. Knowing about your and/or your loved ones individual health makes all the difference…giving you an added measure of peace.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
― Benjamin Franklin