Summer Hours in June: Mon, Tues, & Wed - 10 to 2pmSummer Hours Start May 30th - Aug 8th 2017
10 Benefits of Having a Health Scan:
1) A comprehensive device, which provides you a collection of data and tools; and is cost effective.
2) It takes the “Guess Work” out of the picture, that most doctors /healthcare professionals try to figure out by use of x-rays, blood tests etc.
3) It gives you immediate results that you do not have to wait weeks for.
4) It helps to find the underlining issues, which leads to root causes; just from the information gathered.
5) Helps us see what triggers or switches have been stimulated or turned on, why and what you need to do to regain/restore balance/ homeostasis within the body.
6) Shows your CURRENT health, not future or past. This alone is a blessing just knowing what is going on right now –today. Helps to pin point what you need to focus on to prevent any serious future health challenges.
7) It looks at ALL aspects of your current health, giving you the bigger picture and helps to provide good clinical decisions to make about your health and moving forward to a better health.
8) It’s a “Road Map” to help determine causes of the “puzzle” most can never find or get to.
9) It tells what is most beneficial for you and your body in the present moment. If you follow what your body needs, it provides you more than you ever expected.
10) After you have engaged fully in the program and your body is getting what it needs – it provides you proof that it is 100% working in your favor. You will know it within a few days and it can last a life time; but that’s up to you.
“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” By: Mother Teresa